Defence Security Asia
Informasi Pertahanan Anda

Embraer Displays the E195-E2 at LIMA Malaysia 2023 

The E195-E2 is the newest and most environmentally friendly aircraft in its class and is operated by airlines such as KLM, Azul (Brazil), and most recently, Porter Airlines of Canada. 

0 1,369

 

(DEFENCE SECURITY ASIA) — Embraer’s E195-E2, the world’s most efficient and quietest single-aisle aircraft, will be on display at the 16th edition of Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) starting 23 May 2023.  

The E195-E2 is the newest and most environmentally friendly aircraft in its class and is operated by airlines such as KLM, Azul (Brazil), and most recently, Porter Airlines of Canada. 

 With a capacity of up to 146 passengers, the E195-E2, which entered into service as recently as 2019, is part of the advanced E2 family that is shaping the regional market with its sustainable technologies, superior cabin comfort, excellent economics and optimal range.

Embraer

 The aircraft has a range of 2,600nm, the equivalent of about seven hours of flight. 

 “We’re proud to display the E195-E2 at LIMA 2023 – the latest commercial aircraft in the industry to enter into service and the largest member of our E-Jet family,” said Raul Villaron, Vice President, Asia Pacific for Embraer Commercial Aviation.  

“The modern cabin interior with Embraer’s signature two by two seating is popular with passengers wishing to avoid the dreaded middle seat.

The economics and performance of the aircraft offer airlines a compelling solution to grow their regional networks and establish new routes while lowering fuel and noise emissions.”  

 In early July 2022, Embraer and Pratt & Whitney successfully tested a E195-E2 aircraft on 100% sustainable aviation fuel (SAF).

With 100% SAF, the 25% reduction in emissions achieved by the E2 over the first-generation E-Jets can be increased up to an impressive 85%.

Embraer

The E195-E2 also demonstrated its steep approach capability by landing and taking off at London’s iconic City Airport (LCY) just after the Farnborough Airshow last year.  

“We are both glad and extremely excited to have Embraer’s presence at LIMA‘23 which is now one of Asia’s most anticipated events of its kind.

Embraer’s participation this time around amplifies the growing commercial segment within the LIMA series whereby for the 2023 edition, the commercial take up has reached more than 40% whilst the remaining 60% focuses on the defence sector,” Anita Jacobson, Group Managing Director, Alpine Integrated Solution Sdn Bhd, Organiser of LIMA‘23 

LIMA

A global aerospace company headquartered in Brazil, Embraer has businesses in Commercial and Executive aviation, Defense & Security and Agricultural Aviation.

The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets aircraft and systems, providing Services & Support to customers after-sales.  

 Since it was founded in 1969, Embraer has delivered more than 8,000 aircraft. On average, about every 10 seconds an aircraft manufactured by Embraer takes off somewhere in the world, transporting over 145 million passengers a year.  

 Embraer is the leading manufacturer of commercial jets up to 150 seats and the main exporter of high value-added goods in Brazil. The company maintains industrial units, offices, service and parts distribution centers, among other activities, across the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe. 

APPPS

DOWNLOAD APPS DEFENCE  SECURITY ASIA

 

Sebarang pertanyaan tentang pengiklanan, boleh hubungi admin di/To advertise can contact admin at: haikalhamas73@gmail.com

 

 

Comments
Loading...